Rooms & Rates
The tradition and charm of a New England Inn is yours at the Coonamessett. Splendid views of gardens and grounds greet you each morning. The moonlight on Jones Pond adds enchantment to the evening.
Rooms are available for brides and grooms who wish to spend their wedding night at the Inn and for out-of-town wedding guests. Newly married couples often reserve The Cottage, a separate unit which sits atop the hill and features a big bay window in the living room overlooking Jones Pond, a small kitchenette, and king-size bed.
All the other guest rooms at the Inn are suites, each consisting of a private bath, bedroom, and sitting room. Every room is decorated a bit differently but all reflect typical Cape Cod style.
With more than 70% of all Coonamessett Inn brides from off-Cape, owner, Bill Zammer, finds that many make the wedding a weekend event for family and friends. According to Zammer, very few couples leave at the end of the reception these days, most host wine receptions or next-day brunches. The suite and Cottage setups are perfect for these post-wedding gatherings.
For executive meetings or retreats, for special occasion parties, glorious weddings and festive holiday celebrations, you will find the staff at the Coonamessett to be specialists in the art of hospitality.
2013 Rates & Policies
|Cottage||VIP||2 bedroom Suites||The village|
|Jan 1- March 31||Midweek||119||119||139||99|
|April 1- May 23||Midweek||139||139||159||119|
|May 24- June 27||Midweek||149||149||169||139|
|June 28- August 31||Midweek||190||175||225||150|
|September 1- October 27||Midweek||139||139||159||119|
|October 28- December 31||Midweek||119||119||139||99|
Rates are based on single or double occupancy. (4 people in 2-Bedroom Suite)
Additional adults (over 12) in the room will be charged $25.00 plus tax, per person, per night.
- One night deposit required at the time you make your reservation.
- Deposits are fully refunded 2 weeks prior to arrival. After 2 weeks deposit is non-refundable.
- In the event of early departure, the deposit will be forfeited on unused nights. (No credits or rebates are issued for unused portions of packages.)
- Deposits will be refunded on guest room cancellations made fourteen days in advance.
- All room and package rates are subject to state and local taxes.
- Check-in: After 3 pm
- Check-out: By 11 am
- Please Note: All rates are quoted in U.S. dollars and are subject to change without notice.
- Sorry, no pets are allowed.
- All rooms are non-smoking.
- Property Map